Tips for Becoming a Millionaire
These ten tips could help you become a millionaire, seriously, something you might want to add to your New Year’s Resolutions list. (Editor’s note: Taken from a speech given by Debbi Fields Rose, a.k.a. Mrs. Fields, of cookie fame and fortune:
1. Set little goals within a reasonable period of time.
2. “No” is an unacceptable answer.
3. Failure is a signal to stop what you are doing and do something else.
4. Be flexible.
5. If you chase the money, you will never catch it.
6. Take your product to the extreme or your competition will.
7. Set high standards.
8. Hire people with a “can do” attitude.
9. Let other people compromise around you.
10. Good enough never is.