Top Ten Reasons to Drive to Florida,
1. Before you get into your car, you don't have to wait in long lines.
2. No embarrassing X-ray or pat down.
3. Your luggage always arrives at the same time you do and never costs extra.
4. No need to arrive at your car two hours ahead of departure time -- it will wait for you.
5. You can bring as many bottles of water into the car as you wish.
6. Restrooms at roadside rest-areas do not have line-ups in the aisle.
7. The air you breathe is "family" -- you know how healthy they are.
8. No need to surrender your favorite knitting needles or other sharp objects.
9. Stiff legs? No need to wait until you arrive -- you are 2 feet off the ground and can stop for exercise whenever you want.
10. And there's no need to rent a car when you arrive -- you are already sitting in the vehicle of your choice, with no insurance waivers to sign!
By Dave Hunter, Author of Along Interstate-75
©2010, Dave Hunter, author of Along Interstate-75: 16th Edition (www.i75online.com). To read move about Dave's book, visit my Boom This! blog posting of January 24, 2011